Fifth Third Bank 2019-2020 Broadway Series
Become a Season Ticket Holder Today!
Season Tickets are a wonderful value for theatergoers, offering discounts on the price of purchasing individual tickets for the entire season. Season Ticket Holders also receive many rewarding benefits and special perks. Reserved seating is just one of the many advantages to purchasing a subscription. Think of it as your VIP value package to performing arts entertainment. When you become a Season Ticket Holder; you are guaranteed tickets to see the Fort Myers' Premiere of HAMILTON.
Why Become A Season Ticket Holder?
Our Season Ticket Holders receive guaranteed seat locations, first opportunity to order tickets to all series shows, specials, and more, in addition to a host of other benefits and privileges – by becoming a Season Ticket Holder you are making a commitment to yourself that you will see the best available Broadway touring shows right here in Fort Myers. We bring Broadway to you!
For more information, please call the Box Office at 239-481-4849.
- Open the appropriate form using Adobe Reader.
- Fill in the form fields with your information.
- Save the completed form to your computer and print.
- Please email your order.
- Forms may also be brought to the Box Office.
- For further assistance and complete details contact the Box Office at 239-481-4849.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Payment Plan Option
Payment in full is available anytime with a credit card, check or cash; or take advantage of one of our convenient payment plans below - available with credit card only. Please contact the Box Office at 239-481-4849 with any questions.
- 8 payments: For orders placed by May 31, 2019
- 6 payments: For orders placed by July 31, 2019
- 2 payments: For orders placed by November 30, 2019
*Subject to availability at time order is received.
Advance Order Option
Season Ticket Holders may order tickets for all specials and additional shows presented by BBMannPAH prior to public on-sale dates when time allows.
Please note: The advance order option may not be available for shows presented by promoters other than BBMannPAH; however, an advance order option will be made available if promoter agrees and time allows.
Priority Concession Area
No waiting in lines, just pre-order your refreshments prior to show time and they will be ready at intermission.
If you cannot attend your scheduled performance, you can exchange your ticket(s) for best available seating to another performance of the same show by calling the Box Office at 239-481-4849 BEFORE your scheduled performance. For example, tickets may be exchanged for a Wednesday performance to a Friday performance within the same show, but not into a performance of a different show.
Last season, on average, Season Ticket Holders SAVED 48% OFF SINGLE TICKET PRICING!*
*Savings calculated by comparing Season Ticket pricing (inclusive of all processing fees, facility fees, service charges and applicable sales tax) versus day of show single ticket pricing when ordering by phone or internet (inclusive of all processing fees, facility fees, service charges and applicable sales tax) for the 2018-2019 Broadway Series.
Enjoy the best in live entertainment in an exclusive way. Our President's Club will make a lasting impression on you and your guests and offers the premier entertainment experience.
Your President's Club Membership entitles you and your guests to:
- Access to the Franklin B. Mann VIP Lounge
- Reserved Parking in the VIP Parking Lot
- Private VIP Lounge Bartender
- Private Restroom Facilities
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Personal Concierge and Ticketing Services
239-489-3033 Ext. 3117
- Broadway Membership*
- 1 Renewal Membership: $500 (with purchase of Broadway Season Tickets, includes yourself and a guest)
- 1 New Membership: $750 (with purchase of Broadway Season Tickets, includes yourself and a guest)
- Standard Membership*
- 1 Renewal Membership: $750 (includes yourself and a guest)
- 1 New Membership: $1,000 (includes yourself and a guest)
- *Additional guests: $20 per guest, per show
The President’s Club is open 1 hour before, during intermission and 30 minutes after.