Join Our Box Office Team
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall at FSW is Southwest Florida’s premier entertainment venue. The Box Office Staff plays an integral part in ensuring that our patrons have the best experience from the very start. We are interested in hiring pleasant, quick thinking customer service-oriented individuals for part time seasonal positions. All applicants must possess a professional and positive attitude with the ability to work as a team. Flexibility is also required, as you will be scheduled to work days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
BOX OFFICE SUPERVISOR - Not Currently Hiring
This is an opportunity to become a valued key member of the management staff in an 1872 seat performing arts center facility. The person must be highly organized, possess leadership qualities and be able to maintain professional best practices both personally and in the department.
The key role is to assist the Box office Manager to facilitate the smooth functioning of office operations. The Box Office Supervisor is responsible for the accuracy of ticket sales from programming to selling, cash control as well as providing exceptional customer service; as well as ensuring the staff is well trained and able to inform each guest of their best ticketing option.
- Provide frontline support and ongoing training to frontline ticket selling staff.
- Responsible for all cash and cash equivalents in ticketing area and accurate and timely submission of cash outs.
- Supervise and coordinate ticket and subscription sales and processing.
- Ensure work quality and adherence to established corporate policies and procedures.
- Monitor and address customer requests and complaints/ communicate with ticket takers, ushers, security, patron services, regarding ticketing/ event information.
- Train box office personnel to ensure optimal level of customer service.
- Utilize an automated box office system, computer terminals and standard computer equipment and software.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Maintain daily records of business transactions including ticket sales, receipt deposits, complimentary tickets, and declined credit card accounts.
- Assist in managing event listings and ticket inventory within ticketing software.
- Ability to manage multiple work tasks throughout a day with the understanding of completing necessary duties in a timely manner.
Qualifications: Excellent computer skills required, including MS Office, Paciolan and the ability to learn other in-house software and systems. - Must be available to work days, nights and weekends.
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Submit your application below.
TICKET AGENT REQUIREMENTS - HIRING!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be comfortable with computers and able to multitask to provide exceptional service to each patron.
- Must have excellent communication skills, patience and positive attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be quick thinking and adept at problem solving.
If you would like to be considered for a position on our staff and are committed to providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment, please complete and submit the application below.