Become an Usher
Our ushers are fully committed to enhancing the theatergoing experience for all guests. If you think you have the pizzazz to become an usher, download an application here. Please understand that there is frequently a waiting list, and you will be contacted as soon as positions become available.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical condition, able to stand for long periods of time, and capable of assisting patrons by walking up and down balcony stairs.
- Must be available to volunteer for approximately 8 performances per month (October – May).
- Must be able to arrive ninety minutes before the performance start time.
- Must have good people skills and enjoy helping patrons have an outstanding theatre experience.
- Must be able to attend a New Usher Orientation.
- Must be knowledgeable of the information contained in the usher handbook which will be distributed to all usher candidates at a New Usher Orientation.