Join Our Box Office Team
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall at FSW is Southwest Florida’s premier entertainment venue. The Box Office Staff plays an integral part in ensuring that our patrons have the best experience from the very start. We are interested in hiring pleasant, quick thinking customer service-oriented individuals for part time seasonal positions. All applicants must possess a professional and positive attitude with the ability to work as a team. Flexibility is also required, as you will be scheduled to work days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
If you would like to be considered for a position on our staff and are committed to providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment, please complete and submit the application below.
TICKET AGENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be comfortable with computers and able to multitask to provide exceptional service to each patron.
- Must have excellent communication skills, patience and positive attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be quick thinking and adept at problem solving.